21st February 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?

What is the minimum % required in B.Tech from NSIT for off campus placements in IT companies? Is just 60% enough or we need to score more than that? Can you please provide me the correct information for the same as soon as possible? Am waiting for the reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum % required to be eligible for campus placements?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  3. Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%
  4. How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?
  5. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  7. Will an active backlog in 3-2 affect campus placements?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  11. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
  12. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  13. How to get placed in MNC after doing MCA?
  14. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?
  16. Can I do B.Ed in DMU, Rohtak Haryana after scoring 45% in BA
  17. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
25th February 2015, 05:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?

Minimum percentage required for Off Campus Placements:

Most of the IT Companies ask candidates to have minimum 60% aggregate to be eligible for Campus Recruitments. But I strongly advise you to maintain more than 60% marks for campus placements. Because there are companies which ask candidates to have minimum 60% marks to be eligible, also remember that there are companies which ask candidates to have minimum 65% marks like Infosys to be eligible. The general minimum percentage required is 60% marks throughout your studies (10th standard onwards). But to be in safe side, make sure your minimum percentage is 65% or more than this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?