12th March 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?

I am just having completed my Class 12th and now i want to become a COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER in any government school. So kindly tell me what qualification is needed for this? Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  2. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  3. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  6. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?
  7. Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?
  8. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  9. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
  10. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School?
  12. Age and other qualification required for Primary Teacher in government schools?
  13. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  15. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  16. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  17. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  18. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
12th March 2016, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?

You need computer science graduation along with B.Ed qualification to become eligible for teaching job in government schools after qualifying TET.

Only on the basis of TET you will get a permanent teaching job in schools. Without qualifying TET you will be eligible only for temporary job in private or government schools.
12th March 2016, 11:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment as teacher in government school after 10+2.

To get recruitment in government school candidate need to appear and qualify in TET examination. TET examination is conducted by state and central government. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and having B.Ed degree.

So, you have to wait for above qualification to appear for examination. For more information about Central Teacher Eligibility Test visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
13th March 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am just having completed my Class 12th and now i want to become a COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER in any government school. So kindly tell me what qualification is needed for this? Please help me sir.
The aspirant has to study B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) or B.Sc Computer Science/Information Technology or B.C.A or Graduate with PGDCA from a recognized university is the qualification required to become a Computer Science Teacher. You have to clear the CTET or state government teacher eligibility test. The eligibility of the teacher is given in the website official website Click Here.
13th March 2016, 07:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Required qualification of computer science teacher:-

qualification of computer teacher of the certificate course in computer science is given below:

B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc or B.SC Computer Science / information technology or B.C.A.graduate with PGDCA from recognised university or graduate with DOEACC " A" level or postgraduate with DOEACC "O"
Level/six months part time course from Ignou or any recognised University with one year.
13th March 2016, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become computer science teacher in government school you must have done B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc in computer science/ MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology/BCA from recognized University.

You have to qualify the examination that is conducted for the recruitment of computer science teachers in government school.
21st July 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed necessary for government computer teacher
28th May 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed required for a computer science teacher?
17th July 2020, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA post graduation from RTU so can you tell me what is the next step I'll follow for the teacher in government schools or college?
23rd September 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am laxmi sharma. I completed mca now i am 32 years old. Can i try for gov job and how.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?