17th March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?

I WANT TO KNOW THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & PERCENTAGE OF MARKS FOR ADMISSION FOR CS Course

26th March 2012, 05:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO KNOW THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & PERCENTAGE OF MARKS FOR ADMISSION FOR CS Course
To pursue Company Secreatry course, qualifying Higher Secondary level of examination, from a recognized board is mandatory.
As far as percentage of marks and stream is conerned, there is no such restrcitions and candidate having qualified +2 level of exam may enroll for the course irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying examination and stream one belong to.

The Company Secretary Course comprise of three stages:
Foundation Program
Executive Prigram
Professional Program

Now, a graduate, in any discipline, do not need to go through the Foundation Program and are eligible to direcltly register for the Executive Program, which apart from the professional Program, is followed by Management Training for a minimum period of 15 months.

For admission and other information related to the course, one must contact their nearest ICSI Regional Center or may refer to the official websiote of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
26th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
or
if you are graduate from recognized university you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

There is no requirement for age and of marks in company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI
THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
26th March 2012, 06:29 PM
krish.prasad74

Thumbs up Re: Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?

Hello Friend,

This is the full information of CS course-:
*The company secretary course conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections- foundation, executive and professional.

*The Minimum eligibility required for the foundation course for company secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination. candidates who have enrolled for the 10+2 examination can apply with the proof of passing the examination within 6 months. candidate who have passed the foundation course, and are not lees than 17 years of age can apply for the executive program. Graduates, post graduates (excluding fine arts) and those who have passed final exam of ICWAI or ICAI or any other accountancy Institution in India or aboard recognized by the council of Institute can directly enroll to the Executive programme without passing the foundation examination. A registered student is required to complete the Intermediate and the final examination within the registration period. After passing the Executive Programme examination, a registered candidate can apply for the proffesional programme.

*In essence, excellent command over English, both written and oral is important for a company Secretary. At the same time, ability to understand, analyze complex and technical issue and exercise accordingly with tact and intelligence are other essentials. it is the more responsibility of the company Secretary to be loyal to his organisation on knowing their top level plans and important secrets.
13th April 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get register for this course?
20th April 2012, 06:34 PM
grotesque

Dear sir/madam,
If you want to make your carrier in the field of CS( Company Secretary ) then you have two ways to start your professional course and these are as follows :

After 12th :

- 12th pass in any stream.
- There is no any minimum % required to pursue that course.
- You will have to apply for the CS foundation examination first in which you have to give the 4 exams and after passing that stage then you will have to apply for the executive level examination.

And after graduation :

- You have to pass the graduation in any stream.
- No minimum % is required to appear in the executive CS exam.
- You will get the exemption from the foundation level due to your graduation degree.

All the best
28th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I want to take admission in CS programme. I am a post-graduate. Kindly provide us procedure in details.
29th April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary offered to a fresh cs?
16th May 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am passing the ug and i admissiön in cs what procese
29th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of cs course if i am a graduate?
8th December 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what ability is required to do cs
12th December 2012, 06:39 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are following Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course-----------------------

1.You have to pass the graduation in any stream
2.There is no any minimum percentage required to pursue that course
3.Age limit should be 17 years.

I hope this will help
All the best
13th December 2012, 03:57 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

The company Secretary course conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

Eligibility :--

The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is( 10+2) or an equivalent examination.

COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE IS FURTHER DIVIDE INTO THREE SECTIONS :-

1} Foundation,

2} Executive,

3} Professional.

FOR MORE QUERY YOU CAN VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE GIVEN BELOW;

The Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India
Address: Sheriff Chambers, 3rd Floor,Rear Block,14,
Cunningham Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052
Phone:080 2226 1861

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- http://www.icsi.edu/

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU...

GOOD LUCK.....

30th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
To pursue Company Secreatry course, qualifying Higher Secondary level of examination, from a recognized board is mandatory.
As far as percentage of marks and stream is conerned, there is no such restrcitions and candidate having qualified +2 level of exam may enroll for the course irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying examination and stream one belong to.

The Company Secretary Course comprise of three stages:
Foundation Program
Executive Prigram
Professional Program

Now, a graduate, in any discipline, do not need to go through the Foundation Program and are eligible to direcltly register for the Executive Program, which apart from the professional Program, is followed by Management Training for a minimum period of 15 months.

For admission and other information related to the course, one must contact their nearest ICSI Regional Center or may refer to the official websiote of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
i hav 52 % in 12th commerce shall i take direct addmission for cs
30th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 52 % in hsc 2013 n ihav to take addmission for cs shall i get this :)
23rd July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam kya admishn se phle koi test v dena hota hai
13th February 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what minimum percentage in graduation for doing cs?
3rd March 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am B.Com final student can i apply for CS Excuetive cursoe
9th April 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirement of percentage to take admission in foundation course of company secretary
22nd February 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?
25th February 2018, 12:06 AM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Company secretary course is done in three stages:
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Minimum educational qualifications required to atake admission in Foundation course is 12th pass in any stream.
21st April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

My son will be sitting for the ISC Exams in Commerce stream in 2019, after his pass out I would like him to pursue with CS, what are the basic criteria so that he will have to attend to be enlisted in CS course?
Am based in Kolkata
28th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have adopted maths in 11tha nd 12th can able to pursue company secretary course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?