26th September 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Indian Forest Service (IFS) and entrance requirement?

I am a B.Sc. Electronics graduate. I studied Electronics with complementary Physics and Mathematics. Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service (IFS)? If yes, then how can I apply? Which entrance is required for IFS? When and how to apply for IFS entrance? What is the syllabus and exam pattern?

30th September 2020, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Indian Forest Service (IFS) and entrance requirement?

The eligibility criteria for Indian Forest Service examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree with one of the subject like animal husbandry and veterinary science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture etc.

>>The age criteria is 21-32 years for candidate of general category. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The next online application form will be released in February 2021.

Syllabus, Examination pattern and form is Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?