23rd May 2010, 01:38 PM
Aakash Bansal

Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?

how min. marks are required to get admissin in ip cet-2010 for b.tech courese intop four colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?
  3. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  4. Percentile required to get admission in top 10 MHT CET colleges?
  5. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  7. How much marks are required in CET to get admission in B.Pharma course?
  8. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  9. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  13. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  15. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  16. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  18. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
5th June 2011, 10:46 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Arrow Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?

you have to score minimum 75% to get admission in top 4 b.tech colleges through ip cet..................

all the very best
17th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?

cut off marks of autonomous engineering colleges in maharashtra??
20th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?

Sir,
What is the date of counselling for IP University CET 2011 B. Tech.
21st June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how much ip rank is required to get addmission in npti badarpur
28th June 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 54% in HSC and 127 maks in PCM so what can i do for B.tec admission and i am comes inSC categoy
30th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

if rank is 19393. is any chance to get admission?
26th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

yes you have chance
12th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

to get admission in bharati vidhya peeth deemed university pune how many marks are required ?
13th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

if btech cet rank is 20490.is any chance to get admission in ip university?
2nd March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

how many required percentage in ip university 4 b.sc?
20th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is likely to b minimum qualifyin marksfor physic and maths in ip entrence test
27th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir.if my cet rank is around 20000. Can i take admisn in amity school of engg.
6th June 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 51% in 12 th exam and i m not cleared in ip exam there is any chance to get addmission
6th June 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 51% in 12 th exam and i m not cleared in ip exam there is any chance to get addmission
29th May 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, for my cet code 131, rank is 5642. Is there any chance to get any government college (for mechanical engineering)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?