11th February 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How much GPDI score is required for getting in Top College in Pune?

what is the minimum gdpi required for getting top college in pune? i am student from other university.

Related Questions:
  1. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  2. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  3. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  5. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Top MCA colleges in Pune?
  8. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  9. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  10. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  11. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  12. How to do MBA after graduation? I am a engineering student
  13. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  14. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there any girls college for B.Com in Pune? What is the cutoff marks for top 10 colleges in Pune? How to apply?
  16. Cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Is there hostel facility available?
  17. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  18. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
12th February 2011, 11:24 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much GPDI score is required for getting in Top College in Pune?

If you want to be in top schools, then must be atleast in in top 15 percent of total students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?