23rd December 2010, 02:15 AM
karthi00

Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

Please send phd entrance exam model question paper for environmental science engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  3. Model question papers for Ph.D computer science entrance exam
  4. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information about PhD in Environmental Science course
  7. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
  8. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  9. ICSE (Class 10) Environmental Science Question Papers (SOLVED)
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  11. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam model papers? -- [New]
  13. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  14. NET Environmental Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  16. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Model question papers of JNTUH PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam
  18. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2011, 11:32 PM
sravani amarapu

Thumbs up Re: Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

well, The field category you have chosen is worth appreciation. But you didn't give the specification of your field of interest. If you wish to prepare for the PH.D IN INDIA, YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR LIFE SCIENCES ENTRANCE EXAM and the whole syllabus prescribed by U.G.C. OR CSIR FOR N.E.T. and respective model papers.
However, environmental science and engineering is offered by most of the foreign universities like OSHU- oregon; CA'FOSCARI UNIVERSITY OF VENICE etc., which are further giving options to chose the specified subjects for Ph.D Programme,i.e., like ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL MODELLING, ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, environmental microbiology etc,. SO IF YOU WISH TO CHOOSE SUBJECTS LIKE ECOLOGY, then you need to refer books such as - MAN AND ENVIRONMENT by P.D.SHARMA, ESSENTIALS OF ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE - BY Y. ANJANEJULU ; ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE BY SANTRA and books like 'moore n moore'etc..

anyway all the best for your bright future... and applauses for your future forecast.....! i wish you that 'may this INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF FORESTS ALSO PLANT HOPE IN YOU TO GO AHEAD and make this year grow like a banyan tree of your environmental prospects........!! H.A.P.P.Y. N.E.W. Y.E.A.R.
6th January 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

sir,
phd title is GROUNDWATER MODELLING STUDY FOR THE ASSESMENT OF SEAWATER INTRUSION IN THE COASTAL REGION OF TUTICORIN so please send some related papers, relavant materials and guide to me...
thank you
13th March 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

sir,
I am appearing in PhD entrance exam of Pondicherry University in Management Discipline. Please send me some model question papers.
13th March 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am appearing in PhD entrance exam of Pondicherry University in Management . Please send me some model test papers.
6th April 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know syllabus of ph.d entrace exam for environmental science.
also send some model question papers plzz...
26th April 2011, 03:04 PM
sunandakore

Red face Re: Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;443364]sir,
I am appearing in PhD entrance exam of shivaji University in Engineering Discipline. Please send me some model question papers
14th May 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Shivaji,
I wish to do Ph.D. in Human Resources subject under Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I have done MBA. Please help me to understand the syllabus of Entrance exam. Any model question papers will help me much in this regard.

Regards,
Shivaji
30th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthi00 View Post
Please send phd entrance exam model question paper for environmental science engineering
please
12th August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES
7th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
please send me previous year question paper of delhi university phd examination of enviornmental science?
21st March 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Please give model questions for P.hd entrance in environmental science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?