6th September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?

Dear Friends,
Please tell me when will application form for admission in PhD in Environmental Science program will be available by Bhilai Institute of Technology? Should I have to appear in entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  2. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  3. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  5. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000
  7. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  8. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  9. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  11. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  12. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  13. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  14. What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  16. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  17. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  18. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?