16th April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Model and previous years papers of AIEEE B.Arch aptitude test, Drawing Test and Mathematics?

I want model papers or previous papers of AIEEE B.Arch Aptitude test, Drawing test and Mathematics ? Please give me details.

29th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model and previous years papers of AIEEE B.Arch aptitude test, Drawing Test and Mathematics?

i want to know about B.Arch sample question papers with solutions
1st May 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model and previous years papers of AIEEE B.Arch aptitude test, Drawing Test and Mathematics?

hello
i want model question paper of b.arch/b.planning?
11th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i want old paper of b.arch with solution plz send on my id [email protected]
19th April 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

I want see privius year ques. with solution about aptitude test and please send my email id [email protected]
12th November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want sample paper of B.arch with solution about aptitude ,drawing test and mathes plz send my email id [email protected]
31st March 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of AIEEE B.Arch question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE-B.Arch-2013.pdf(4.31 MB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE12.pdf(3.93 MB, 86 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?