9th July 2012, 04:18 PM
rashmi sajjan

Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?

I have lot of intrest in maths so what are the best cources which include maths and jobs related to the field of maths

26th April 2013, 04:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?

You can try for engineering/diploma course, if interested in mathematics. These courses are job oriented and help you to find a job immediately after completion of course. Otherwise you can try for B.Sc in mathematics or statistics. After completion of the degree, you can try for the position of statistician or mathematician. Pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Mathematics will help your future.
6th November 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?

I have completed MSc mathematics . Can I get job in MNC companies ?
25th December 2018, 06:48 PM
IshanRawat09

Studying computer science is very good option for you because it is much related to maths. If love maths you will also enjoy the core coding in computer field.Also computer science is one of the most emerging field in today
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?