2nd April 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for B.Com 1st semester? I am a private degree degree student

i am a private degree student.i dnt have specific study meterials.so please give me some model question paper for B.com 1st semester.
To my gmail: chenku81@gmail.com

Related Questions:
6th April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for B.Com 1st semester? I am a private degree degree student

sir please give me some calicut university 1st year bcom model question papers,harisfamis@gmail.com

18th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for B.Com 1st semester? I am a private degree degree student

what is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester b.com of calicut university in private colleges?

25th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir.i want modal questions of critical reasoning academic writing and presentation skills for 1st semester bcom.
Pls send to my mobile or e mail.
Mobile:919995969063
E mail:www. Anshad.koduvally@gmail.com
26th April 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Would you pleas mail me some calicut university 1'st and 2'nd semester b.com model question paper - abitha181@yahoo.com
26th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir.i want modal questions of critical reasoning academic writing and presentation skills for 1st semester bcom.
Pls send to my mobile or e mail.

Mobile;9961187435
E mail;Mathewmarangattu@gmail.com
1st June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want model question of communication skill in English and critical reasoning of 1st semester b.com. pls send to my e mail

E mail;dilshadilu.m@gmil.com
2nd June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
would you please mail me some Calicut university 1'st and 2'nd semester b.com model question paper -
DilshadilU.M@gmil.com
28th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing first sem bcom student of bangalore university please give me a study material of bcom last year and model q paper to my gmail account cheturaoj@gmail.com
7th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i need b.com 1st sem previous years question papers of bangalore university....where will i get it?help me..
8th July 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i m in class 11 stream commerce in sant atulanand residential academy and i wanted to take admission in bhu in b.com so how should i study and which types of questions i practice to get admission .
sir, please send the answers of my questions to my gmail account as soon as possible.
HOPING YOUR FAVOURABLE DECISION AGAINST ME.
E MAIL= HARRYMPS2@GMAIL.COM.,..,...
SHUBHAM GUPTA.,...
17th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

helloo sir i need 1 sem b.com previous question papers cause i dont have any study material so please please give me d last 5 years papers
21st July 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

pls send me a question paper models for 1st B.com . Bangalore university . please please I want the model question paper'
Pradeep.pavan58@gmail.com
31st August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hello please send me 1 sem b com Bangalore university question paper to meeravali.meera@ibibo.com please it was so argent
17th September 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of examination and time table for B.Com 2012
18th September 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hello si,r i need some latest model quetion paper and blue print of 1 sem b.com 2012..! if u r having that den kindly pplz mail me to sibinchamp@gmail.com
8th October 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get model question papers of bcom first year of organisation management ,marketing behavior and cost analysis,a/c,corporate administrtion
8th October 2012, 10:13 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

These are some of the model papers that would be helpful to you:-

1.http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exa...aper35462.aspx
2.http://www.indiastudychannel.com/res...xam-paper.aspx
3.http://www.careers-india.com/2009/04...uestion-paper/
4.http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exa...aper35454.aspx
5.http://www.thedindigulonline.com/fil...am/LicExam.pdf
8th November 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

please give reply ....when u got questions of 1st year bcom
22nd October 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me the blueprint for all the subjects...first semester b.com ..Bangalore university...
Please mail me..
Madhuryav1@gmail.com
5th November 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Pleas give the copy of bcom sanskrit previos question paper
24th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u help me..how i make notes and how i do study in b.con 1 st year
in du ....
Help me-
My email-shivamverma910@gmail.com
10th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir...i want model questins of 1st semester b com papers calicut university............. .............................phone number:8086576583 e mail: vgdshameelpk@gmail.com
17th February 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

it will be easy for the students for the preparation of examinations if the university provides model question paper through net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?