28th August 2010, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Model question papers of film instute of pune cinematography entrance exam

Could you please send me the model question papers of film instute of pune cinematography entrance exam

Related Questions:
28th August 2010, 02:42 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Model question papers of film instute of pune cinematography entrance exam

you have to download:
www.punesite.com/film-and-tv-institutes-in-pune.html
www.studynation.com/.../ftii-question-papers-for-electronic-cinematography
www.filmmaking.co.in/.../film-and-television-institute-of-india-ftii-courses
www.winentrance.com/exams.../Film-Television-Institute-India-Entrance-Exam
www.webindia123.com/career/entrance/film.../intro.htm
good luck
28th August 2010, 03:40 PM
shipra saxena

Default Re: Model question papers of film instute of pune cinematography entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could you please send me the model question papers of film instute of pune cinematography entrance exam
u can easily get it on any of the site such as afa.in
7th September 2010, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Did you start to teach digital film making in your school and if it is yes from when?
13th October 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am studying for b-tech now..i am interested in film direction..so can i apply for the pune film institute entrance exam???
22nd October 2010, 12:40 AM
Shubhangi Raheja

couldnt find the model tests even in 1 of the links helppp
23rd October 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET INTO PUNE FILM INSTITUTION AFTER COMPLETING B TECH
25th October 2010, 09:58 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhangi Raheja View Post
couldnt find the model tests even in 1 of the links helppp
hi friend,

I am attaching the model paper of FTII with this post , this is only the available question paper fields, into which marks distribution and topics from which questions came , was described.
Attached Files
File Type: doc FTII.doc(24.5 KB, 265 views)
25th October 2010, 11:02 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

you will get a lot of informations about film making..and the scope of film making,editting,cinematography...etc in the link given below..'

http://www.filmmaking.co.in/2009/01/...-ftii-courses/

good luck !!
27th October 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am studying 8th standard i have more interest to join in film institute of pune a
after finishing 12th sir you give admission?
2nd November 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am a 1 student,i want to do cinematograohy course,what are the eligibilities,plz reply
5th November 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in 10th std after my gradution i want to become a filmmaker so can u help me? pls give me some advice
5th December 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to study direction course in ftii . now i am doing my ug course in Coimbatore. how can i apply for this and what type of question do they ask?
28th April 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

model papers for direction course?
29th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam completing my b.tech degree.I have intrested in film making.please send me previous question papers and syllabus for direction department.
31st January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

kya ftii ka paper hindi medium me hota hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?