12th July 2010, 08:52 PM
rajushree

How to prepare for the interview to join Cinematography course in CRAFT?

Hello i am Rajesh kumar i want to join cinematography course in (center for research in the art of film and television.) CRAFT . can anyone help me for interview prepration. Which kind of question are asked in interview
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Thanks in advance

6th August 2011, 05:38 PM
oli12

Default Re: How to prepare for the interview to join Cinematography course in CRAFT?

Hi Rajesh,

The purpose of any interview is to see whether the candidate has any interest or knowledge in that subject (like in yours cinematography).before you start to know about cinematography,u must should have a good knowledge of photography,this two are almost inter related.
You have to have the sense of basic photography. start gaining knowledge about various kinds of camera available in the market and their functions and features e.g What is lens, shuttter, mega pixel,SLR camera, digital SLR camera etc and how one camera is different from other.this knowledge will actually put you ahead.
If you have a very good sense of colors, compositions it'll be a plus point.Your interest in the visual arts like painting or architecture etc can be very helpful too .
Now when you know about the machines you will be working with,they may ask you Who is your favourite cinematographer and why you like him/her or any project of him/her has an effect on you? and last but not the least what a cinematographer does?
Hope my answers will help you in your interview.all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?