25th September 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Computer Science?

ongc graduate trainee examination computer science paper for the post of programmer

5th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Computer Science?

plz send me syllabus and sample questions for graduate trainee exam in electronics and tecommunication in ongc.... at my [email protected]
9th October 2012, 02:18 AM
aakansha_001

Default Re: Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Computer Science?

Hi Sir,

I wanted to prepare for the Graduate trainee posts in ONGC for this year............
I have gone through the posts but was not able to find the study material for Computer science and Engg.
Can you please help me with it ?

My email id is [email protected]

Thanx in advance .
14th October 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am not able to find the syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC GT exam for computers anywhere. Could you kindly please send the same to me at [email protected]
19th October 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

ongc graduate trainee examination computer science paper for the post of programmer
PLZ SEND ON MY ID [email protected]
21st October 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
pls send me 10 yrs geology papers for ongc graduate trainee examination on my id jyotsana114@rediffmail .com
23rd October 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me previous years solved question papers of ongc graduate trainee examination for chemistry section.I wanted the exam syllabus also.
my e mail id; [email protected]
26th October 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,greduate trainee in chemical engg. please sir send sllyabus in chemical in my id [email protected]
26th October 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science and engineering / programming to [email protected]
26th October 2012, 09:55 PM
adityarawat849

hi akansha,
you can give me your mobile number and i shall send you the link to download the papers.

reply me at:- [email protected]
26th October 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science and engineering / programming to [email protected]
31st October 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i want the syallbus for computer science.plz send it at [email protected]
27th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science and engineering / programming to pavanverma99@gmail,com
28th March 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer application (for the post of programmer )to [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer application (for the post of programmer )to [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, anybody having the 2012 year ongc graduate trainee computer science question paper, please kindly send it to [email protected].
Thanks in advance.
13th April 2014, 09:26 PM
31792anjel

plz send me full modal paper of ongc of cse branch last 5 years i want to prepare for the exam n is IT equivalent to cs ?
1st May 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ,
Can you please send me previous years solved question papers of ongc graduate trainee computer science examination

Email: [email protected]
17th February 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can you please send me the syllabus and model question papers of ongc graduate trainee examination in computer science.
Email id: [email protected]
30th April 2015, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC 1.pdf(98.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC 2.pdf(65.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: doc ONGC2959.doc(25.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf ongc.pdf(68.5 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?