22nd September 2012, 05:45 AM
prakash_roy

Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science and engineering / programming to [email protected]

6th October 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science

at [email protected]
9th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme

please send me the ongc computer science papers to [email protected]. Thank you!
9th October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the ongc computer science papers to [email protected]. Thank you!
14th October 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the ongc computer science papers to [email protected]. Thank you!
14th October 2012, 12:57 AM
jinkya07

plz send me ongc GT computer science papers on following email Id.
[email protected]. Plz Help guys.
14th October 2012, 12:58 AM
jinkya07

pls send me the ongc computer science papers to [email protected] . Thank you!
17th October 2012, 02:29 PM
madhuri_ambekar

plz send me syllabus of ONGC GT-2012 Exam of Programming & also previous years paper of computer science
19th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
can you please send me the syllabus for ONGC GT-2012 Exam of Programming and previous years question paper of computer science to my below
mentioned email id.
[email protected]

Thanks,
Priyaranjan Singh
22nd October 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send last five years questions for ONGC GT-2012 Exam of Programming.

email id :- [email protected]

Thanks !
Abhinav Kumar
23rd October 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send me last five years questions for ONGC GT-2012 Exam of Programming.

My email id is :[email protected]

Thanks !
TEJ PRATAP
23rd October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send last five years questions for ONGC GT-2012 Exam of Programming.

email id :[email protected]

Thanks !
25th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am rajendra and preparing ONGC GT-2012 Exam of programming plz send me previous question bank .

email id :- [email protected]

thanks !
27th October 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam priyanka . iam preparing for ongc gt-2012 exam for programming, please send me previous year question papers to my mail id.
id: [email protected]

thank you..........
29th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,im raghul S,currently preparing for the ongc gt-12 exam for programming branch,please send me the previous year question papers,It will be more useful to me...

Thanking you...
30th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science

[email protected]
30th December 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous question paper of graduate trainee in ONGC for the computer science and engineering / programming to [email protected]
28th March 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

awaiting for your reply
7th April 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

my suggestion is that it shoud be more useful to applicants to put previous or model papers for all job categories
13th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme

my suggestion is that it shoud be more useful to applicants to put previous or model papers for all job
[email protected]
13th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

awaiting for your reply
21st May 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous 5 years question paper of graduate
trainee in ONGC for the computer science and
engineering / programming to
[email protected]
awaiting for your reply
2nd June 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 years question paper of graduate
trainee in ONGC for the computer science
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.
2nd June 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous 5 years question paper of graduate
trainee in ONGC for the computer science
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?