24th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

please send me syllabus & previous model papers
Syllabus and Sample Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemistry

30th October 2012, 07:46 PM
venkannababu m

Default Re: Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-sample-question-papers-prepare-ongc-graduate-trainee-exam-chemistry-945779.html#ixzz2An9Wh7BT
31st October 2012, 03:41 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. It is one of the very reputed and well renowed oil and gas company in India. Its head quarter is present in Dehradun. ONGC conducts its own entrance exam for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Graduate Trainee in ONGC. This company comes under Public Sector Unit.

Exam Pattern:-

ONGC conducts two written tests for the selection of candidates. In both papers there will be some objective as well subjective questions.

Paper-I

Total number of questions in this paper will be 50. The questions will be asked from the various topics related to General Knowledge. Out of 50 questions you have to answer just 40 questions. There is +1 mark for each correct answer. There are also two descriptive type question which carrying 5 marks for each right answer.

Paper-II

In the second Paper of ONGC exam question will be asked from your specialization in B.tech. There are total 100 marks in this paper. Total no. of questions in this paper will be 75 question out of which you have to answer 60 question. Each correct answer carries 1.25 marks and 5 - 5 marks for 2 descriptive type questions answer.

Exam Syllabus:-

a) Comprehension.
b) Reasoning (Verbal/Non-verbal).
c) Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude.
d) Data Interpretation
e) Specialization questions
f) General Awareness questions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA1(1).pdf(61.8 KB, 888 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA3(1).pdf(61.7 KB, 461 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA2(2).pdf(69.5 KB, 463 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA4(1).pdf(68.6 KB, 398 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-engP4(1).pdf(64.6 KB, 424 views)
7th February 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for ONGC exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?