22nd May 2012, 08:34 PM
JACKQULINEEEEEEEEEE

Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class

which is more benefit for me non-medical and commerce i secored 80 percent in cbse 10 class

5th January 2013, 10:43 AM
bhudevi.g

Default Re: Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKQULINEEEEEEEEEE View Post
which is more benefit for me non-medical and commerce i secored 80 percent in cbse 10 class
Since you are particularly saying Non-Medical,I suggest you go for Commmerce.
You are having a very good score.This helps you to get better University in future.Because later in higher studies you can go for MBA.MBS with commerce background will be fetching for you.And there will be no Medical related things in Management studies.
Or you can opt for civil services given that you are interested in IAS/IFS/IPS.
Here I'm attaching the pdf which will give you info regarding What to study after 10th.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf What-to-Study-Chart-StudyGuideIndia.pdf(4.67 MB, 5699 views)
5th January 2013, 03:11 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class

Hi dear

well both the streams are good in their owm way.
You just need to analyse yourself, What you want as a career, If you find Physics and Chemistry are good and you are really interested in studying them , then take Science Non Medical but let me tell you that what you have studied till now is just basic Science and as you enter +1 with non medical, things become really tough as you actually start getting int depth of the subject and at graduation level you study merely about just one topic in detail, but this doesn't mean that science stream is difficult .

If you even opt for Commerce ,you have various career options such as lawyer or you could do CA or even ICWA. But first of all, you need to realise what you are really interested in.

If you are really Confused for what you want to become and choosing a stream then the best option for you will be Science Non Medical as a Science Student has various options of even going into even Commerce feilds but the same is not true for a Commerce student.

Here I am attaching an Image about various careers available for you in both the streams.

All the best !!!

Regards
Sammy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Career-Guidance.jpg
Views:	3648
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	127340  
5th January 2013, 04:58 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Since you have just completed 10th Class with a good percentage i suggest science (non-medical)stream will be more beneficial for you than commerece stream.
If you take up science in 12th Class you can take up your graduation in any field
i.e. science,commerce or arts.

After studying science in till your 12th class you can make up your mind, you like science or not.If you want than you can prsue it further for graduation.
If you feel you want to change your mind and take other stream like commerce and arts you can easily do that.

But if you take commerce at 12th class stage you can take up commerce or arts only in your graduation.
You cannot opt for technical field in future if you choose commerce at 12th class stage.
Many courses like MCA require Maths as a subject at the 12th Class level.

If you take 12th science you will be eligible for many entance exams like
engineering entances,UPSC SCRA Exams,etc where science is mandatory.
You can apply to other courses like diploma courses in engineering,BBA,
animation courses,vocational courses like ITI,etc.

So choosing 12th science will let you have all your options open for education at higher level like graduation/post graduation,etc.
You can join technical field any time.
Hence it is beneficial for you in many ways to choose science non medical.
5th January 2013, 11:08 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirants, in my opinion you should go for non medical commerce for a simple reason that all the above carrier options given by other member ,will be available to you if you join non med science, but if you join commerce stream all the carrier options will not be available to you i.e you will miss the science student's future prospects.
1st April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

which option is better for me after 10 (ICSE) between non medical or commerce if i want to do law or become CA as in future in any foreign country like Canada after doing 12th in India ?
which career option is better in foreign country ( Canada) a judge in criminal court or CA ?
1st April 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

WHICH OPTION IS BETTER FOR ME NON MEDICAL OR COMMERCE AFTER DOING 10 IN ICSE BOARD IF I WANT TO DO LAW OR BECOME CA IN FUTURE IN FOREIGN COUNTRY LIKE CANADA ,AFTER COMPLETING 12 IN INDIA ? WHICH WILL BE MORE HELPFUL FOR ME IN FUTURE ?
And one more thing that which career option is better to choose in foreign country between a judge of criminal court or a CA ?
2nd January 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which is more beneficial between non-medical and commerce?I have scored 88% in pseb 10th class
11th February 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

which stream should one choose who is good in maths and chemistry but bad at physics......... i have scored 91% in 10( icse)
28th March 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a little bit weak in chemistry so wt should i opt non med or commerce?? Is it true that in many cases science students are given many priorities or are more preferred to gv jobs?
1st April 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am good in math and average in science.So what stream i have to choose?
2nd April 2014, 11:25 AM
Rohit Bharati

Thumbs up Re: Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class

if u have scored 80 % u should adopt non medical because this stream have a lots of jobs ahead but it will be a little bit hard for u in class 11 bt u will score good in class 12th...
19th April 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

which subject is more benefical for me after completion 10 with 99%?????
I an really confused , i want to become a chemical bio.engineer . Is it a good idea??????
plz tll....i am really comfused.........
29th June 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I GET 95Percent in 10Cbse class i am interested in social-science and english what i choose after 10..
17th December 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class tenth and i have got the performa to fill for class eleventh subjects. I am a bit confused between medical , non medical and commerce with maths . My class ninth cgpa was 9.2 and my expected cgpa for this year is 10. i am really very good at science and quite good in maths . could you suggest me which one should i choose . and what are the advantages of all the above subjects
24th February 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 10cgpa what should I opt for commerce or non medical but I don't want to become an engineer and I am not good at maths
7th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am good in maths but average in science. Which stream shoul i choose between commerce and non medical
20th July 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Go for commerce, there are many career options after 2 .you can become a CA or try for IAS exam.You should also opt the law field.
29th March 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt in 1 non med or commerce if i want to be an IAS if i got above 85% in 10th
6th April 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I go towards science after 12 if I choose commerce in 12
3rd December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am good in all the subjects, I got 10 cgpa in class 9th and will also get in 10th...which stream is better for me commerce or non medical ??
1st April 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has more secure future? Which stream has better job options? Iam in 9th class now. I am a confused between taking commerce or non medical. I am not interested much in Physics. I want to have a stress free life . I have to decide now only because if I have to take non medical I'll have to begin the preparations now only as the competition is very much tough.
6th April 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I like both commerce and non medo but I want go foreign and I think for good percentage commerce is good for me. Is my decision is right?
9th June 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 86 in maths and 80 in science out of 100 which stream is better for me non med or commerce
9th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am really very confused about non medical and commerce stream can you suggest me which stream is more secure which stream has more job opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?