26th December 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?

sir
i got 81% in this recent 10th exam.so my next plan is choose commerce, whether it will be useful or not,but i dont like to go through science. so culd you help me in this matter.
and what are the various courses available in commerce.

27th December 2014, 03:29 PM
Rahul9596

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?

Commerce has very good scope in India, hence after completion of 10th class you may go for Commerce stream. As you are interested in Commerce field, of course you can find good job opportunities in Commerce stream.After completion of your 10th class, you may join Commerce stream in 12th class. After completion of 12th class (completion of 2 years Intermediate) again there are number of Bachelor degree as well as Maters degree courses.

Various courses after 12th commerce are Bachelor of Commerce B.Com, Bachelor Degree in Accounting Finance,Financial Markets, Management Science, Business Administration BBA and more.

Other than these course other courses are, Bachelor of Law called LLB and Integrated courses as well.Having Commerce knowledge and basics, you can get jobs in Management, Finance sector, Business, Law based jobs, Human Resource, Marketing jobs,Public relationship management. So If you are really interested in taking Commerce course, I can say that there are number of job and career options in commerce field.
15th August 2018, 06:52 PM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?

Commerce is the best option to opt after completing 10th class. Commerce field have a huge opportunity in future and this subject will also be for higher studies and after completing 12th you can do::
Bcom.
BBM.
BBA.
CA
CS.
etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?