16th September 2010, 12:30 AM
amritadas88

Which are the most preferable branches for Chemical Engineering students for industrial purpose between B.Tech and M.Tech? One should go for a job or for M.Tech?

I have done b.tech in chemical engineering from calcutta institute of technology under west bengal university of technology.i am too interested in industrial field.i want to know which is more preferrable for industrial purpose between b.tech or m.tech?.if experience is always prefferred in industry ,then after b.tech one should go for job or he/she should go for m.tech?.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Which is preferable for industrial purpose between B.Tech and M.Tech? After B.Tech one should go for a job or M.Tech?
  9. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  10. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  12. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  13. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  14. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
7th July 2011, 02:32 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Which are the most preferable branches for Chemical Engineering students for industrial purpose between B.Tech and M.Tech? One should go for a job or for M.Tech?

Dear friend,
if you are already a b.tech graduate then there is no ques. Of choice b/w B.tech or M.tech.
B.tech is a bacheolar & m.tech is a master degree both have no comparision from other.
Its also true that one should go for atleast 3 mnths training after b.tech for industry.
If you want to go only in industry than choose job today & exp. Wil count on you.
But if u want more study to be a professor then go for M.tech.
Thank you.
7th July 2011, 02:55 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Which are the most preferable branches for Chemical Engineering students for industrial purpose between B.Tech and M.Tech? One should go for a job or for M.Tech?

Dear friend,
if you are already a b.tech graduate then there is no ques. Of choice b/w B.tech or M.tech.
B.tech is a bacheolar & m.tech is a master degree both have no comparision from other.
Its also true that one should go for atleast 3 mnths training after b.tech for industry.
If you want to go only in industry than choose job today & exp. Wil count on you.
But if u want more study to be a professor then go for M.tech.
Thank you.
7th July 2011, 09:28 PM
dhavalmavani

B.tech (bachelor of technology) means you are eligible for industrial jobs,
but the M.tech(Master of technology) is most important for go to ISRO,Research field,professor and to get high salary in industry.
Most important thing is if you qualify the GATE exam then you get scholarship by central gov. of India minimum 9000Rs. per month depending onto the merits.
the other options are available such as you become a professor and MNC with high salary package such as IPCL,IOCL,BHEL and other government company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?