29th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Rajman saket

MPPC exam pattern for both pre and mains

Good evening sir!
Sir please tell/ send me mppsc-2014 exam pattern of the both pre and mains. I am really cofused of the new pattern.

26th May 2015, 02:47 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MPPC exam pattern for both pre and mains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajman saket View Post
Good evening sir!
Sir please tell/ send me mppsc-2014 exam pattern of the both pre and mains. I am really cofused of the new pattern.
MPPSC stands for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted under the state level civil service examination every year.

This exam is conducted under in two stages i.e., 1). Preliminary exam and 2). Main exam.

Those candidates, who have completed at least their bachelor degree in any discipline from the recognized university are eligible to sit for this examination.

Prelim Exam:

Preliminary exam generally consist three paper of objective types. Each paper consist maximum 300 marks and 3 hours of time.
Paper-I >> General Studies (GS) ---> 300 marks (3 hours).
Paper-II >> General Studies (GS) ---> 300 marks (3 hours).
Paper-III >> General Hindi ---> 300 marks (3 hours).
Main Exam:

Only those candidates can sit for the main examination, who have cleared preliminary exam with minimum 40% marks.

There are also three papers like first stage but, candidates have to choose an optional subject which consist two separate papers of 300 marks.

Here I have attached full detailed exam pattern please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?