25th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in any government college as a professor of commerce?

please tell me the whole procedure of getting a job in any government college as a government professor of commerce. i am pursuing b.com. and planning for m.com.. so please tell me what should i do now and which exam will get me this job..????

16th February 2013, 09:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in any government college as a professor of commerce?

M.Com holders are eligible to apply for the position of ‘Asst Professor’ in commerce. You need to qualify NET exam also. Master degree holders with 55% marks can apply for NET exam. NET holders with M.Com degree are selected through institutional level interview. Selected candidates to the position of ‘Asst Professor’ can expect UGC scale salary.
7th October 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in any government college as a professor of commerce?

I am pursuing m.com and want to become a govt. Professor after pg which course i have to do or for which exam i shall start preparation and m.phil phd is good option acc. to you or not
26th May 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.phil in maths.what should I do to get a job in govt. college as a professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?