27th December 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become a robotics engineer after studying 10th class? I am more interested about robotics

I was studying 10th class.i had more intrest about robotics.but I dont know how to become as robotic engineer as soon as possible.

19th April 2015, 11:15 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a robotics engineer after studying 10th class? I am more interested about robotics

it's a very good thing that you are aware about your career just now because in this age only few peoples are awared about that in which field they have to make their career but you are not one of them because you are aware of it now at the time.

to get admission in robotics engineering you have to first qualify 12th class now with science stream and main subjects as physics, chemistry and mathematics.

after it you have to qualify for the all india engineering entrance exam or in the exam taken by indian institute of technology(IIT). after qualifying the exam you have to apply for the online counselling you have to fill out your choices of colleges and stream that you want to choose in b.tech after it you will a lot a college based on your rank that you got in entrance exam. After alloting the college you have to first submit the necessary documents and fee of college and after it can attend the classes.
29th July 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a robotics engineer after studying 10th class? I am more interested about robotics

Which collages are supported to become robotics engineer? what is fee structure? which is top most institute for this?
22nd August 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What should be percentage of marks in 10th 12th to join robotics
11th March 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm 10th class and I'm interested to become a robotics engineer so what can I do for it. Now to study ahead to become a robotics engineer.
21st May 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of grade 9 and I am interested in robotics engineering . Where will I go after my 10th class for robotics?
5th June 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I became robotic engineer after 10th for that what, what things I have to do
18th April 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can l become robotic engineer after 10th for that what what things l have to do
3rd July 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should we get to study robotics engineering
14th March 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to become a robotic engineer ?does it has scope in european countries?
16th July 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How become arobotic engineering after class 10th?what subject i select class11? after class 12 what course selecy
6th August 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become robotics engineering after 10 th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?