12th March 2011, 09:59 PM
medha751

Names of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering without GATE score?

names of colleges offering m.tech in computer science engineering without gate score

24th April 2011, 11:59 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering without GATE score?

hii, if you want to go without GATE then you have to write the PGCET in vtu there are many colleges like RVCE,SJCE,NIE.....
1st June 2011, 01:54 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Names of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering without GATE score?

so many colleges and universitys are there they provide you to get admission in m.tech with out GATE exam....

gla university mathura
sanjay college mathura
mewar university rajisthan

all the very best my friend
28th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering without GATE score?

Pls tell me the scholarship for GLA MATHURA for B.tech courses THANKS
15th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME THE NAMES OF THE COLLEGES PROVIDING M.E/MTECH WITHOUT GATE SCORE IN PUNE
3rd April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

My gate score is 379, please do provide me list of good colleges where i can get admission for mtech in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?