9th July 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan

I have completed my graduation in B.com with 55% from Rajasthan
and am lookin forward for good colleges for MBA so can i get admission in good college out of Rajasthan with 55 percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  2. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  3. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  4. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  5. How to get admission for MCA course in Gujarat and Rajasthan after completion of Graduation with 50% of marks?
  6. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  7. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  9. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  11. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  12. Any masters courses after completing graduation from Rajasthan Unversity?
  13. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  14. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  15. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  16. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  17. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  18. Admission in Mechanical Engineering in Rajasthan Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2016, 11:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan

** MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

** As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission in a good college of Rajasthan after B.Com with 55%.

** For getting admission in good MBA college you need to score minimum of 60 to 70%.

** As per my suggestion you can apply for MBA course in private college.
25th July 2016, 04:40 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan

Yes you are eligible for MBA course after completing B.com with 55% marks .

Some best colleges are:-----

1).Jaipuria institute of management
2). BITS pilani
3). JNU Jaipur
4). OM kothari institute of management and research
5). IRM jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?