30th July 2011, 12:12 PM
NutanMinz

Names of good private colleges and what is the admission procedure?

I want to know the names of good private colleges and der admission procedure and what basis the admission would be conducted

Related Questions:
  1. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  2. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT? -- [New]
  3. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  4. Procedure for payment in BVSE? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  5. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?
  7. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission through GATE score into M.Tech college?
  9. How to get admission through GATE score in M.Tech college?
  10. Names of all the private colleges for admission through AIEEE after scoring 16000-1000000 AIR?
  11. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  12. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  13. Can I get seat in any Polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 70240?
  14. Names of the private engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 326882 AIR in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  16. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  17. How can I get admission now in IHM colleges without applying for it? Are private colleges good? Which are those colleges?
  18. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
20th November 2011, 07:29 PM
princedangi

Default Re: Names of good private colleges and what is the admission procedure?

there is many a college but in which programe you take adimision first think about courses then discuss later good luck.
21st June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of good private colleges and what is the admission procedure?

How many years did we take to became a Law gradute? and how many percents required to get admission in Law College ,Pune? Is there any entrance exam for taking admission for Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?