30th October 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?

Hello sir

Am doing my 12th now after 12th how can i join ISRO? what are the procedure to join isro?
Sir the exam that need to be completed for isro?
And the eligibility to join isro?
And the date of exam for isro?

25th November 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?

sir i have passed 12th with 74.46 plz give me some suggestion for isro
3rd December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?

i am searching for rthat
20th December 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is convenient to persue during bsc geology?
12th February 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join Isro after passing 12th ?
13th February 2013, 04:42 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

ISRO – Indian Space Research Organization.

To join ISRO, you will have to pass ISAT entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for ISAT –

Qualification :
B.E. / B.Tech with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

Stages of selection –

You will have to clear these stages to be in ISRO –

Written test.
Technical round
Medical Test
Personal Interview

Visit – www.isac.gov.in
31st March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How may jaoin isro,if we passed b.e in i.t branch.
26th July 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?

What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?
24th December 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can anyone please tell me What Can I do to join the ISRO from bio-maths group in 12th standard????????????
17th March 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

is it compulsary to complete be/btech to join isro or may i complete graduation with physics honours
27th November 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir may I joined. ISRO . I am passed 12th with 89.2% in 2014 from u.p. board .and studies at lucknow university in bsc 1st year with phy math and stat.
18th January 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir

Am doing my 12th now after 12th how can i join ISRO?

And the eligibility to join isro?
14th March 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir
my name is Sandeep i have interested to join in ISRO with my 12th certificate.and i have a project but no one encouraging me
and also no help from my friends etc..
so,please give me details to my mail:[email protected]
29th May 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd puc I have one year exp of working as an office assistant is there any vacancies sir/madam

My contact no is 9731545486
13th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass out student having 86%(cbse) i want to join isro so what should i do?
12th August 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission in isro after 10th?if it is no,then what is the procedure after 12th?please sir if you get answer please call on 9004583607
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?