6th February 2012, 06:36 PM
SEENI NAICKER DANIEL

Names of the institutes which admit students on merit?

1} name the institutions which admit students on merit not on capitation for mbbs in india.
2} i am looking for an mbbs seat for my doughter who writing her 10+2 exam march 2012.
3) please help with your guidance

17th February 2012, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the institutes which admit students on merit?

There are lots of institutes in the country which admit students for MBBS without capitation fees. Almost all government medical colleges in the country admit students on merit and not on capitation. The best colleges for medical education are AIMS, JIPMER and AFMC which are rated the top three in the country. The private medical colleges also provide a certain percentage of seats for students on the basis of merits. If you are intending to admit you daughter to medical college without capitation fees, then she has to clear either one of the entrances exams conducted by the colleges or the state governments entrance examination.
22nd February 2012, 07:34 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEENI NAICKER DANIEL View Post
1} name the institutions which admit students on merit not on capitation for mbbs in india.
2} i am looking for an mbbs seat for my doughter who writing her 10+2 exam march 2012.
3) please help with your guidance
HI!
There are many institute offering M.B.B.S on the bases on merit list:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> K.G.M.C
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc
24th February 2012, 08:30 PM
archanapillai29

All the government medical colleges in india admit students on the basis of merit without any capitation fee.Any student who gets in the merit list of AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test) is eligible for getting the admission in the government medical colleges.AIPMT exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ,Delhi for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges in the country.The exam takes place early once.AIPMT 2012 is to be conducted on 1st April 2012(AIPMT Preliminary Examination) and 13th May 2012(AIPMT Final Examination).
For more information about AIPMT, exam application form ,syllabus etc, you can log on to;

http://www.infinitecourses.com/AIPMT-Exam.aspx

For the list of medical colleges that come under AIPMT ,follow the link below;

http://www.winentrance.com/medical_entrance_exam/aipmt/aipmt-medical-seats.html
29th August 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the h.s.c. exam from Bangladesh with getting g.p.a-5 in both s.s.c and h.s.c. exam. How i can get full scholarship for m.b.b.s. education??
30th June 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can you give me the list of private medical collages that give admission through aipmt merit without capitation fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?