11th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Names of institutes in which I can join in 2nd year B.Tech after pursuing B.Tech 1st year form T

i am persuing my first year of btech. from thapar university,can anyone please tell me the name of the institutions which i can join in the second year.please clarify the procedure

18th August 2011, 06:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Names of institutes in which I can join in 2nd year B.Tech after pursuing B.Tech 1st year form T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing my first year of btech. from thapar university,can anyone please tell me the name of the institutions which i can join in the second year.please clarify the procedure
You have not written the reason why you are going to change your college anyways if you want to change your college there are some things to remember I mean to say some points to remember.

But it is difficult to do so.
Branch transfer is easy than the college transfer.
as you are from thapar University.

You have to maintain the CGPA of 8.5 or equivalent to 85% if calculated in percentage. i.e., you have to be A1 student. in your branch atleast.

I hope every institute which you like will accept your admission if you can clear your minimum age criteria.

But it is very important to do hardwork and score good marks in your academics that too to maintain more than 8.5 CPGA
if you fulfill this criteria then you will be eligible to appeal to your head of the department regarding this issue.

he will forward your request to College higher authorities.
If everything is satisfied then they will contact your parents and then after all the financial settlements you have to contact the counter management where you want to take admission. then you will get admitted

this is the process followed by my friend previous year.
I hope it will help you I'm not sure this is the exact procedure ignore if it is wrong . I have admitted my knowledge to you through this post

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 07:49 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Names of institutes in which I can join in 2nd year B.Tech after pursuing B.Tech 1st year form T

dear friend,

as you have completed your b.tech. so you can apply in core companies related to mechanical work.

you can join any company by passing their exam.you can appear for TATA STEEL, BHEL, SAIL, INDIAN RAILWAYS, JINDAL, VEDANTA etc.

you have to make command on oyur b.tech. syllabus.

all the best....
18th August 2011, 08:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of institutes in which I can join in 2nd year B.Tech after pursuing B.Tech 1st year form T

Hello friend ....

As such there is no such proper procedure to get admitted in the 2nd year after studying the 1st year from some other college.

It rarely happens that some studying in some engineering college leaves that college after the 1st year because he get admission in some other college in the 2nd year.
It can be done if you have some one you know very well at a good post in the administrative department of that particular college and that too in the private college and not in the government college.

Also sometimes some colleges gives advertisement about the vacant seats in their colleges but then just after its counseling has ended .So if you are lucky enough to find that advertisement in some newspapers or on the official website then you can follow the procedures given there.

But if it so happens that you get the chance of changing the college after the 1st year and take the admission in the other college in the 2nd year then you have to keep your academic record for the 1st very good then only you would be considered for the admission .

So best of luck .

Regards
~PRAVIR~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?