14th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?

sir,plz do tell the name of private medical colleges having a fee structure of 2.5 lakh per annum without any donation

Related Questions:
  1. Details of private Medical colleges whose fee structure is about 12 lakh to 18 lakh?
  2. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  3. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  4. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  5. What are the career options after MBA with IT experience?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of private medical colleges having fee structure of 10 Lakh?
  8. List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?
  9. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  10. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  11. What are the job opportunities after MA?
  12. Fee structure and names of private medical colleges in Nagpur?
  13. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  14. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  15. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. What is the capitation fees for MD?
  18. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
17th October 2011, 11:32 PM
Dharmesh Radadiya

Default Re: Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?

There are many colleges ass below
1.Karamsad Medical College
2.Kesarsal medical college
3.medical college in vaghodiya
4.Surat municipal medical college etc
13th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?

please guide me about fee structure of kesar sal university as i am suppose t take admission in 2012
3rd January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I want the name of cheapest medical college in AP.I am an NRI girl student .I did top with CGPA 10 in my School.I am interested in Medical.and the fees stucture to NRI girl students.
21st April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What about the fee of bds which cause around 85000
25th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the medical colleges in india with out taking the donation
30th April 2012, 06:00 PM
nadankanan

There are many colleges ass below
1.Karamsad Medical College
2.Kesarsal medical college
3.medical college in vaghodiya
4.Surat municipal medical college etc
I want the name of cheapest medical college in AP.I am an NRI girl student .I did top with CGPA 10 in my School.I am interested in Medical.and the fees stucture to NRI girl students.
24th November 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there are any colleges in AP with low donations upto 10 lacs
28th December 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

LOW COST ADM IN MNGMENT SEAT IN DECCAN MEDICAL COLLEGE HYDRABAD PLZ TELL ME
13th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Name of the private medical college having the lowest amount of donations in MBBS or BDS
19th February 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Pl tell me private mbbs college without donation with lowest annual fees.let me know its annual fees and mbbs course duration.
20th February 2014, 10:04 AM
Sowmya449

There are many colleges as below:
Karamsad Medical College,Kesarsal medical college,medical college in vaghodiya,Surat municipal medical college etc
2nd June 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know private medical colleges in banglore without donation?
3rd June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to know the medical colleges in india without donation and fees upto 2.5 lakhs per year
3rd June 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want to know the medical colleges in india without donation and fees upto 2.5 lakhs per year
26th July 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

my rank in dmat is 10396 so want admission in mbbs in india without donation
20th March 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Willing to do my UG MBBS course 2017 from any MCI recognized deemed university or any institute in India with low cost within 2-3 lakh per annum with or without donation.
What are the institute & fees structure and to whom contact details in my mail id
[email protected]
What will be the minimum score in NEET 2017.
Any advantage for the remote rural indians willing to serve for the remote rural India
Process of admission & all other relevant information regarding admission with contact details , schedule etc.
Awaiting for your help and support
Joyda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?