14th June 2011, 08:05 PM
paritosh rawal

List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?

please send me list of private medical colleges which have fee structure of 2.5 lakhs per annum
please reply soon......

Related Questions:
  1. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  2. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  3. List of medical colleges having fee structure of 10 lacs?
  4. Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?
  5. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fees for MBA in IT?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  9. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  11. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  14. What is the pay scale of CS?
  15. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. List of private medical colleges having fee structure of 10 Lakh? -- [New]
2nd March 2012, 12:58 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?

friends according to my best knowledge there is not college for medical in the range of 2.5 lakhs per annum.It's fee structure start from 4 lakhs per annum
28th May 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?

can u plzz suggest me some colleges which have a total package of 30 to 35 lacs
1st June 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

any private medical college with minimum fees structure?tell me fast plzzz
23rd June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the medical college in karnataka in which we can take admission through management quota with total package of 25 lacs
7th February 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Name the private medical college which have 4 lac per annum for MBBS
27th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paritosh rawal View Post
please send me list of private medical colleges which have fee structure of 2.5 lakhs per annum
please reply soon......
I dont know
17th July 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

List of private medical college for MBBS course total package Rs 20.0L in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?