5th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?

plz tell me the names of top engineering college of mumbai universiy for mechanical & civil B tech course with cut off & fees structure. by top colleges i mean their campus facility, placement records & best faculties.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech in top 25 engineering colleges in Mumbai including government and private institutes?
  2. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. Colleges offering MCS course under Mumbai University? Fee structure of those colleges?
  6. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  8. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  9. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  11. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  12. How to do government engineering diploma in Navi Mumbai? What is the cutoff and fee structure?
  13. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for B.Tech in top 25 engineering college sin Mumbai including government and private institutes?
  17. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
26th August 2011, 02:43 AM
Revatigurav

Default Re: Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?

You will find many colleges with mechanical branch. Top colleges in mumbai are
for mech and civil : VJTI and SPCE (autonomous) these are the best engg colleges in mumbai after iit bombay..campus placements,faculties and other facilities,all are very good. They also provide hostel facility. VJTI AND SPCE are both very good for placements.Students from these colleges are placed in well known companies like Larsen & Tubro,Shapoorji Pallonji , Tata, HPCL, BPCL,Lodha etc. As these two are government aided colleges their fees are less as compered to other private engg colleges.
VJTI : 33,000/-(GENERAL) & 18,000/-(RESERVED)
SPCE : 45,000/-(GENERAL) & 15,000/-(RESERVED)
Other top colleges for mechanical are :
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RGIT),Varsova
Vartak Engineering College,Vasai
K J Somaiya etc

for civil:
SPCE,Andheri west
Rizvi college of engg etc.
12th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?

What is the ranking of mce hassan,karnataka among civil engg. college in india.
19th September 2011, 07:50 PM
prasantabage

Default Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech

Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech

1. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
  2. College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
  3. Sardar Patel College of Engineering
  4. Army Institute of Technology (AIT)
  5. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune, India
  6. Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College Nagpur, India
  7. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune, India
  8. Agrawal Institute Of ManagemeNT & Technology (AIMT) Nashik, India
  9. Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology Nagpur, India
  10. Bharati Vidyapeeth University - College of Engineering Pune, India
  11. Bharatratan Indira Gandhi College of Engineering (BIGCE) Solapur, India
  12. Brahmdevdada Mane Institute of Technology, Solapur (BMIT)Solapur, India
  13. D. Y. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur Kolhapur, India
  14. D.M Patil College of Engineering & Technology (SIET) Nashik, India
  15. Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies Aurangabad, India
28th February 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What % is necessary to get admission i these colleges
4th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that for nris, what is the procedure for engineering admissions in mumbai university colleges
11th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Sanjay236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What % is necessary to get admission i these colleges
i want to know what percentage is necessary to get a chance admit
29th May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th Science with Vocational subjects Building and materials Securing 59%
31st May 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in civil engineering. I passed 12th class with 50.52% in science math subject
3rd June 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I got in hsc exam 59% so i want to addmission in engineering college
10th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i got 61% in hsc and 73 in cet.....can i get a good college for civil engg???
11th June 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

whch college i wil get my marks in cet is 102 only
3rd June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai university for computer and IT B.E course with cutoff and fee strcture?
5th June 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

cutoff rank for adm in top mumbai uni clg for comp science with fee structurr per annum
16th July 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in government engineering college . i have passed diploma in information technology field . so plz suggest me government engineering coolege in mumbai and their fees structure plz..
12th July 2015, 04:02 PM
rohitkumar223

Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech
---------------------------------------

--Bharatratan Indira Gandhi College of Engineering

--Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology

--Agrawal Institute Of ManagemeNT & Technology

--Bharatratan Indira Gandhi College of Engineering

--Sardar Patel College of Engineering

--Maharashtra Institute of Technology

--Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies

--d.m Patil College of Engineering & Technology

--Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technolog

--Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College

--Bharati Vidyapeeth University

--Sardar Patel College of Engineering

--Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?