26th August 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma

I am passing a mecanical diploma in 10std base. therefore , i will be a admission for 2nd auronotics engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  2. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  3. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  6. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  7. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  9. Aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  11. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  12. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
12th July 2015, 04:01 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma

After passing the diploma in mechanical engineering you can get admission in bachelor degree in engineering for this you have to pass the entrance that is specially for the diploma students and the 10% of total seats are reserved for the diploma candidates on the base of this test.

>> LEET (lateral entry entrance test) after passing this you have to go through the online counselling and filling the choices of collages and Universities and on result declaration if got any seat can get the admission in that collage after submitting the fee.
12th July 2015, 04:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma

After passing the diploma in mechanical engineering you can get admission in bachelor degree in engineering for this you have to pass the entrance that is specially for the diploma students and the 10% of total seats are reserved for the diploma candidates on the base of this test.

>> LEET (lateral entry entrance test) after passing this you have to go through the online counselling and filling the choices of collages and Universities and on result declaration if got any seat can get the admission in that collage after submitting the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?