1st August 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities where I can do my Ph.d? I want to give the Ph.D entrance

hello, in this year i want to give entrance for phd. so pls suggest me some names of universities from where i can do my phd

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  2. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%? -- [New]
  3. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  6. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  7. How may I do Ph.D from top universities? How may I get details for the same?
  8. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  9. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  14. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  17. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  18. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
26th December 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities where I can do my Ph.d? I want to give the Ph.D entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, in this year i want to give entrance for phd. so pls suggest me some names of universities from where i can do my phd
hello friend,
the good colleges for doing Ph.D. is as follows:
1.S.R.M university in Chennai
2.V.I.T university in vellore
3. Anna university in Chennai
4.satyabama university in chennai
5.Indian institute of technology( in all areas) for engineering.
6.sampurna montfort college in Bangalore.
7.Jawaharlal university in Delhi
8.university in Delhi
9.college of agriculture in Delhi

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?