28th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Saba Ansarii

How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai

I have compeleted my B.sc(computer science) with 67% and M.sc(Computer science) with 52% from University of Mumbai.
Now I wish to do m.tech(distance learning)
Am i eligible? If yes, which university should i prefer for distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Am I eligible for MHT CET after BSc Computer Science?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  7. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  10. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  11. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  15. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  16. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  17. How to study MSc in computer science through distance learning?
  18. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
12th November 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai

i am a B.sc computer graduate , can i eligible for mtech
29th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai

can i do M.tech(computer science) after completing M.Sc(computer science)
19th August 2021, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for part 2 msc cs in mumbai University by distance leaning ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?