14th December 2010, 09:09 PM
vinaysep24

Is it necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam? Is it ok to attend any two of them?

Hi,
I am Vinay from bangalore, I have a doubt in part 3 of tta(bsnl) Question paper as to how should i attend this part. Is attending any two part in that is enough or the complete paper I need to answer.

15th December 2010, 08:47 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam? Is it ok to attend any two of them?

good morning
dear it is very good that you have clear your 2 attempt , but dear it is necessary for attempt all three exam of BSNL TTA EXAM .......... HOPE FOR YOUR NICE FUTURE.................
15th December 2010, 05:25 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam? Is it ok to attend any two of them?

hi!

The BSNL TTA exam written test is divided into 3 papers:

Paper I is a General Ability test which will be of 100 marks and time allotted for this is 2 hours.
Paper II is of Basic Engineering in which 3 hours are given to solve the entire paper. This is of 500 marks.
Third paper is of Specialization which is of 3 hours again carrying 500 marks.

Yes, of course it is necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam.
15th December 2010, 06:01 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam? Is it ok to attend any two of them?

1)Not like that,you can write what every you knew, but only thing is that if 10 to 20 members got the same mark means, then they will check for answer in then ,those who have attended more Technical Question will be selected.
1)Question pattern ?

The test is divided into 3 sections:
1. General Ability Test (20 questions).
2. Basic Engineering (90 questions).
3. Specialization (90 questions).
The test will be for 200 Marks.

Best of luck
5th March 2011, 03:50 PM

yah ,

you have to attend all 3
11th March 2011, 07:01 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam
The BSNL TTA exam written test is divided into 3 papers:
Paper I is a General Ability test which will be of 100 marks and time allotted for this is 2 hours.
Paper II is of Basic Engineering in which 3 hours are given to solve the entire paper. This is of 500 marks.
Third paper is of Specialization which is of 3 hours again carrying 500 marks.
Yes, of course it is necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam.
The test is divided into 3 sections:
1. General Ability Test (20 questions).
2. Basic Engineering (90 questions).
3. Specialization (90 questions).
The test will be for 200 Marks.

good luck
9th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is enough to qualify tta exam?
I scored 122 marks in total.what are my chances?
19th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is question in both language i.e. english & hindi are contained in a single question booklet or provides separate question booklet for that languages
??
27th April 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am from Computer Science Stream. In specialization part, do I have to attend all sections given like electrical, computers, control systems OR I need to attend only computer science part ????
2nd July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to attend all the 3 parts of BSNL TTA exam? Is it ok to attend any two of them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?