3rd September 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?

sir,
i am studying in B-PHARMACY 2ND YEAR,my aim is SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE ,so kindly requested you please send me complete prospects...............

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector of Uttar Pradesh Police being a candidate from 2nd year of BA course?
  2. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  3. Am I eligible to write sub inspector of police exam? I am pursuing degree in distance
  4. What is the qualification for DIG entrance exam?
  5. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  6. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration?
  7. Can a candidate pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course apply for Drug Inspector Exam?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Pharmacy 2nd year if pursuing Pharmacy Diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to become a Police Inspector?
  10. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  11. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  12. Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?
  13. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?
  15. Courses available to study for B.Pharmacy 2nd year candidate?
  16. What is the qualification required to become a police sub inspector
  17. Am I eligible for drug inspector after studying B.Pharmacy
  18. How to be a Police Inspector or Sub-Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
18th October 2011, 08:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?

You can only apply for the above mentioned job position after completing your graduation. You need to attend the entrance exam. You can attend the SSC exam. You should be between 21-30 years. You need to also fulfill the medical standards and attend the Medical fitness test.
5th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?

dear sir,
i want to know that how much marks are enough for sub inspector post in graduation.
please give reply as soon as possible
my email id is :-
[email protected]
24th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
actually i m on 3rd year of graduation, it will completed on june 2011,now i m 27yrs old the 28th will start on 17jan2012 i am a female student tell me what is the age limit and criteria for exam and can i do that exam
my email id is
[email protected]
29th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi this venkatesh i wanted to join in social service of India / any state like in Police ,service or other industries
i have completed B.com graduation and i belong to ST caste so could you help me any one please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?