4th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?

what are the oppotunities after master in statistcs???? please mention to me the opp

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  2. What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?
  3. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  4. What is the eligibility and career opportunities after completion of Ph.D in statistics?
  5. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  8. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  9. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  10. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  11. Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend?
  12. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career opportunities of B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Maths student? -- [New]
  14. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  15. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students?
  16. How to get previous papers for IIT JAM after B.Sc in 2012? DU syllabus for Masters in Statistics entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to take up exams like NRT and SLET after scoring 54.9% in masters in statistics?
  18. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
18th October 2011, 09:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?

You can attend the NET exam if you are interested. This will help you to get in to lecture positions. You can get in to the post of lecturers in government colleges or universities. You can also go for the PhD course in the same field. You can attend the bank exams. You can also attend the UPSC/SSC exams.
27th May 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?

Is it possible to get admission after b.com in Indian statistical institutions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?