14th October 2011, 01:43 PM
chinni918

Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?

i am going to complete my Msc in analytical chemistry by 2012.is it necessary to do Mphil before going to do Phd.can you please give me some idea about what should i have to in the future...

Thanks and regards
Ganesh
Andhrapradesh.

20th November 2011, 12:32 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?

NO , it is not necessary to do m.phil for doing P.HD.
Post graduate in any subject can apply for P.HD.
2nd December 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?

i am going to complete msc in organic chemistry in 2011,which will better fir me,mtech or p.hd ??
29th April 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

which universities opering M.phil analytical chemistry in hyderabad
4th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed MA. It happend in the year 2005, with 52 percentage of marks. Now i would like to do P.hd. Is there any chance to do without M.Phil. Plz share me ur knowledge... Thanks You
27th July 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am having MSc in Epidemiology. Can I apply for PhD without going for Mphil first?
25th November 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed BA in 2009 with 42 percentage of marks and completed MBAin 2011 with 65 percentage of marks.Now I would like to do P.hd.Can I apply for P.hd or can I eligible for P.hd?
4th August 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

MBA passed out with specializatio of HR in Kakatiya universty warangal..then next what should i do..?,is it M.phil? r Ph.d...what is the process n Courses.plz xplain me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?