25th April 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry

Sir, pls provide phd collages and universities for analytical chemistry and guide for phd course with contacts. i am interested in parttime phd course pls provide information.

Nandkumar patil
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  2. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  4. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  7. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  8. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  10. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  11. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?
  15. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  16. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  17. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
13th December 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry

List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) and having 18 years of industrial experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?