5th October 2011, 02:29 AM
sourabh bagchi

Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?

hello sir, i am m,sc passout ,i want to know whether a m.tech in maths can get good job of very good salary in mnc or not ,and how much seats are there in iits for m.sc maths student of gen. category and how much marks should be obtained to get admission in iit in m.tech in gen. category?sir could u please tell me some really good books for gate prep. in maths which covers thesyllabus with solutions because i am doing self study.please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  2. How to do MSc maths from IITs?
  3. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  5. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  6. How many seats are available in all IITs which is in India for getting M.Sc Maths admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  8. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  9. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  10. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  11. Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad
  12. How to join MCA in IIT? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics
  15. Is M.Tech biotechnology good for campus placements?
  16. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  17. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  18. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
23rd October 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?

for preparing gate entrance for biochem how to make a time tablE
20th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?

i m a student of msc maths in final year . i want to do a good job in mnc's in gurgaon . i m very hardworking in my carriar. plz tell me that which job is best for me?
21st October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for general in SCRA exam?
17th March 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

is gate conduct exam for getting admission in M.Sc. maths? and how it conducts ?
5th August 2015, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

I am MSC.MATHEMATICS and want to prepare for Gate for which i want to know which which Gate exam for should i fill to cover more of the syllabus by mathematics and also suggest me some books to study , please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?