13th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Nidha Nidhi

Necessary steps to be take for job in Abroad?

Am a B.A.M.S with 2 yrs of experience. I like to work abroad. Please give necessary steps to do so. Also i like to know others courses that helps to find a better job in present in country basis . Please reply as early as possible .

13th August 2015, 05:39 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Necessary steps to be take for job in Abroad?

# Fist of all, choose the country in which you want to work. You should be fully aware of the culture and living conditions of the desired country. It is also required that one should fully aware of the process of visas and immunizations. Make a study of cost of living, inflation, travel facility etc of that concerned country.

# One should have to directly contact the embassy of that concerned embassy of that country in this regard.

# Now one should need the passport and visa, so one must apply for same.

# One have to undergo through document verification, interview, physical fitness test, pass security clearances, background check etc.

# One should have to go for learning the language of that concerned country. fluency in concerned foreign language is desirable in getting job in that foreign country.

# Keep searching international level jobs on internet or international sites and apply for it.

# Please keep in mind that one must have all required basic skills, educational qualification, working experience, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?