31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Details about pursuing MS course abroad?

Am doing my B.E 3rd year.. i would like to know etails on how to pursue abroad!!.. i have no idea about it completely!!.. It would be really helpful if you can give me the complete steps which we need to follow one by one to do MS in abroad? please help!!.. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  2. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  3. Details regarding pursuing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  5. What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  7. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  8. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  9. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  10. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  11. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  12. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  13. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  14. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  15. How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?
  16. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
31st May 2015, 11:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about pursuing MS course abroad?

To pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E course from a recognised university, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
31st May 2015, 04:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about pursuing MS course abroad?

To pursue MS in Abroad, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants and even if you can get good score in these exams, you will have a chance to get scholarship or/and Assistant-ship. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which suits your profile and you should apply for admission. Then universities will send you an admission letter(I20), if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?