11th June 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?

I am studying 11th standard i would like to study in abroad so i want to know how to get scholarship and how i can join there. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad? Can you please answer me soon as possible?

Thanks!

12th June 2015, 12:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?

Generally most of the foreign universities offers scholarships for the students, who have good academic profile. So, if you have academic profile, the university will directly offer scholarship for you, when admission is confirmed. While pursuing your MS, You will have a chance to get scholarship, if you can satisfy following profile.
->Graduation - Above 70%
->GRE - Above 300 marks
->IELTS - Atleast 6.5 bands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?