11th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am 12th pass students ..I am looking a job in abroad ..

So please tell me about a good job in abroad ..?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  2. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  3. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  4. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  5. How to get a job in Australia? I want to join BDS course
  6. How to get a job in Australia? I want to join BDS course
  7. How to go abroad for my PG? I am currently in first year doing Media
  8. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  9. List of good consultants to find a job abroad for a chemical engineer? -- [New]
  10. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  11. How to get the best job in abroad after completing M.Com course in Karnataka?
  12. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  13. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  14. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  15. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  16. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  18. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2015, 01:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am 12th pass students ..I am looking a job in abroad ..

So please tell me about a good job in abroad ..?

First you have to clear your graduation in engineering or arts or commerce.

Then you can try to get a job in USA or Australia.

It is not that easy to get a job in abroad with +2 qualifications.

You should clear the degree and then you can search for a job in abroad.

You need to check the websites for various jobs in foreign countries or you can consult a job consultant for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?