3rd June 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics necessary to study in 12th to further appear in Income Tax Department exam?

Hi friends, I would like to know that is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th standard so that I will appear in Income Tax Department exam? I want to appear in this exam so I would like to know that is Maths necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for income tax department officer after bcom?
  2. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  3. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  4. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  5. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  6. How to get a job in Income Tax department after completion of UG course with 89 percent marks?
  7. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?
  9. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  10. How to get job in Income Tax department through SSC exam? Which course should I study to become an Income Tax officer?
  11. Is there direct recruitment in income tax and other tax department to apply after CA course completion?
  12. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  13. Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?
  14. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  15. Jobs in Income tax department after B.Sc IT?
  16. Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?
  17. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  18. When is the entrance exam conducted for Income Tax officer post? When and how can I apply for the exam?
4th June 2018, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics necessary to study in 12th to further appear in Income Tax Department exam?

Eligibility criteria to appear in Income Tax Department Exam:

Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

No percentage is required in graduation but yes those who have completed graduation with passing marks are also eligible.

Your age should not be less than 18 years when applying for this exam.

Hence, mathematics is not necessary to study in your graduation level.
5th June 2018, 06:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics necessary to study in 12th to further appear in Income Tax Department exam?

No, mathematics is not necessary to study in 12th to appear in Income Tax Officer.

Income Tax Officer exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidate age must be 18 to 27 years.

Candidate must be an Indian

Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at www.ssc.in.
6th June 2018, 01:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not compulsory to have Mathematics in 12th std to appear in SSC CGL or Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?