30th June 2011, 04:48 PM
shankar naik

NET Ph.D entrance exam details?

This P.SHANKAR NAIK I will Doing M.TECH First in Second Semester ,branch is:CS I will Write in NET PHD Entrance Exam so I want some Some details

2nd July 2011, 03:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET Ph.D entrance exam details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar naik View Post
This P.SHANKAR NAIK I will Doing M.TECH First in Second Semester ,branch is:CS I will Write in NET PHD Entrance Exam so I want some Some details
NET Examination Details -

NET (National Eligibility Test) Examination Was conducted by UGC Every Year 2 Times In a Year And to apply for this examination you need to complete you Master Degree Examination Course From a Recognised University.

The NET Examination was held 2 times, first in June And Next in December.

So, If You have scored at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from recognised Universities, Then You are Eligible for NET Examination. Final Year Master Degree Candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

Eligible Candidates May Apply for This examination Online. But Before applying Online You are Required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC Website OR take photocopy from the UGC-NET Notification Published in the Employment News And Then Deposit the Requisite Test Fee in Any Branch of State Bank of India.

The Cost of Examination Fees was Rs 450 For General Candidates. The june 2011 Examination was already Completed on 26/June/2011. So, If you are Interested to apply for December NET Examination, then please apply for this examination Online.

The Syllabus Of NET Examination are availiable in the UGC Official Website, So please download the NET Examination Syllabus from the official website OR for Complete information Please visit the UGC Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html
2nd July 2011, 08:04 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
NET examination is conducted by UGC for lecturer-ship and research fellowship.
A person who had secured more than 55% in masters degree. The PhD entrance exam is held twice a year in the months of June and December. The notifications for the exams are issued in March and September respectively vide Employment News.
Best Wishes...
23rd January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.pharmacy(pharmaceutical chemistry) in the year 2011. How to do Ph.D through NET exam in part time or full time. what are the fee particulars and details of styfund?
14th February 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: NET Ph.D entrance exam detail?

I have completed M.Sc. in biochemistry in the year 2012. How to do Ph.D through net exam in short time.
18th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please give me the detail when net application come on my mail id [email protected]
1st October 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir!
im persuing my mba in mrktng & hospital management can u pls guige me how to apply for net entrance test?
30th November 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for applying for net exam
26th February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i m student of MBA in specialization of marketing in 4 and last semester looking for Ph.d. Can u help to make me out about the Best University in near by area of Ahmedabad?
23rd April 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Complete details for doing PHD through NET and if any age limits ..I am doing MSW from ignou and 7 years of job experience in Administration in private sector...please guide or mail on [email protected]
18th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba but resust awaiting and i also pursuing c.s. m in final but c.s result also awaited...so can i eligible for net exam. i want to do phd.
20th December 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

When is phd net exam ???
23rd August 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc.(chemistry) and want to do PhD please guide
22nd September 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my Master degree
I want to do ph.d in socioogy or in social work please help how@i prepare my syllabus for net exams
5th April 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I am student of english literature i am complete pg in english literature i am applied in NET but how plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?