30th July 2012, 01:36 PM
karthigasrinivasan

NET study material for management paper I, II and III?

net material for management paper1 paper2 and paper 3

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for NET exam for Management(Paper 1,2 and 3)?
  2. NET exam material for computer science for Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III
  3. Study material for NET exam in computer science and application subject? What kind of descriptions questions can be asked in paper III?
  4. UGC NET Computer Science Paper III and II study material with solutions?
  5. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  6. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  7. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Home Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. UGC NET June questions and answer papers in Management Paper II, III and common paper I
  10. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. UGC NET answer key for Management and Environmental Sciences Paper I, Paper II and III?
  12. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Latest syllabus for management paper III of NET exam? Difference between Paper II and Paper III?
  14. Solved UGC NET June management paper I, II and III?
  15. Free study material for NET in management? -- [New]
  16. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  18. Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?
2nd February 2013, 08:37 PM
mariammathen

Default Re: NET study material for management paper I, II and III?

one of the best study material you can have is from the Upkar publication's book of management. paper 1 is common paper , paper 2 &3 are related to your subject. you can have the syllabus from ugc's site.
20th June 2015, 01:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET study material for management paper I, II and III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthigasrinivasan View Post
net material for management paper1 paper2 and paper 3
Below are the attachments of NET Management question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-17-13-II.pdf(413.5 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pdf D-17-13-III.pdf(642.6 KB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-X.pdf(171.6 KB, 179 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?