27th July 2011, 02:11 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) is a 200 marks paper. The subject deals with the philosophy of different religions and their comparative study. The frequently asked questions include the concept of various religions, significance of Holy Books in driving the religious sects, religious beliefs etc. The paper has 4 sections with different weightage and different marking schemes. In first section you have to answer two 500 words question, in second section you have to answer 1 question from your 3 electives, in third section you need to answer nine 50 words questions and in last section you have to answer 5 questions based on a given package. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-compara...er-iii-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 1.pdf(179.9 KB, 707 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 2.pdf(337.1 KB, 365 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 3.pdf(194.8 KB, 299 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 4.pdf(351.8 KB, 273 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 5.pdf(152.3 KB, 283 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 6.pdf(351.1 KB, 276 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 7.pdf(349.5 KB, 330 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 8.pdf(347.3 KB, 283 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 9.pdf(352.6 KB, 274 views)
File Type: pdf Download NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Sample Paper 10.pdf(353.0 KB, 275 views)
27th July 2011, 09:16 AM
sunil korrapati

Default Re: NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hi... i have eye sight.. can i enter into nda my taking laser treatment to my eyes..plz reply
27th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want all the ece related question paper
27th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of cds exam applicayion
28th July 2011, 12:21 AM
ayush khatod

Hi yr help me pls!!!!!
11th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me any books or guides for comparitive study to religions(iam in chennai)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?