23rd December 2015, 11:20 AM
Jenkins.D.N

Next step after Diploma engineering to become a DSP or ASP?

I have finished my diploma course. Now I have been doing degree Course In correspondence. So please tell me that how I Continue My Next Step For Become a DSP or ASP.

23rd December 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Next step after Diploma engineering to become a DSP or ASP?

Firstly,complete you graduation.you are doing your graduation through distance education.Remember that for DSP or ASP,your graduation is complete with recognized university affiliated to UGC.

Well to get a job of DSP Or ASP you need to clear entrance exam first, clearing of written exam will take you to another level which is physical fitness test and then interview round. For DSP position you need to work very hard. Firstly, you will be promoted as a police and then accordingly on the basis of your experience, you will be selected as a DSP or ASP. So there is no requirement of marks as such. But yes, applying for competetive exam for IPS you need to have a Bachelor degree and your age should be within 30 years.
31st December 2017, 06:38 PM
nishanth60

To become DSP in AP, first you need to complete your Graduation in any discipline from UGC approved institution or university and you must clear the Group-1 examination.
Age limit to apply for this exam is 18-27 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations and policies.
Selection procedure for this post is written test followed by physical efficiency test and personal interview.
23rd April 2020, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I become sap after completion of diploma
25th April 2020, 07:47 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--No,you are not elgiible on the basis of Diploma.

--Minimum qualification is to complete your Graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Must appear the entrance exam conducted by various level varies from city to city.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?