17th November 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Next step after completion of Diploma engineering?

Hi friends i am completed diploma electrical what next plz tell me friends i have no idea complete diploma courses then please help me......... what next step of the diploma completion ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  4. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?
  10. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  12. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  13. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
17th November 2015, 10:45 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next step after completion of Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends i am completed diploma electrical what next plz tell me friends i have no idea complete diploma courses then please help me......... what next step of the diploma completion ?
Now your aim should be to get a full fledged B.Tech degree in electric engineering as this will open more avenues. There will be more options to choose from in terms of better job opportunities. You can also then continue your studies and aim for higher education.

If you have got a three year diploma after 10th and have been able to secure minimum 60% of marks in that then you are eligible to seek admission in colleges offering B.Tech in EE. On doing so you will be directly promoted to the second year.

This whole admission process is conducted by taking an entrance examination which is popularly known as the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. Most of the state conducts their own separate LEET exam.

LEET Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to get the diploma in engineering from a recognized board with minimum 45% of marks.
  • SC/ST candidates needs to get 40% of marks.
  • Those who are about to appear for the qualifying exam are also eligible to sit for this exam.
19th November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Next step after completion of Diploma engineering?

List of cheapest private engineering college in India. I completed my diploma now i want to complete my B-tech in good and cheapest private collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?